Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"U-R" the Heart of our Business!

Hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving! As I'm getting my blog up and rolling, I'd like to give a proper welcome to those of you who aren't as familiar with Murdock Hyundai.
First of all, I'd like to point out that Murdock Hyundai is the number one dealership in the Western Region, according to the Western Region Shared Sales Report by Urban Science with Participating Manufacturers. We beat our next highest competitors (396, 374, and 322) with a 688 total competitive points.

Here at Murdock Hyundai, we have a three-day "No Regrets Policy." This guarantees you an exchange if not completely satisfied within three days of purchasing your vehicle (or 150 miles, whichever comes first) for another like vehicle.

To qualify as "No Regrets Certified," every pre-owned vehicle must pass our 77 Point Inspection and five mile test drive. This will be provided to you upon request along with a free Carfax report. We also price match any new vehicle plus $200 up to three days after your purchase.

As an incentive to my loyal customers, I also offer $50 to anyone who sends in a referral that purchases a new or used vehicle. Make sure they ask for Joe Macedone or have them give me a call at 801-623-1392.

2 comments:

  1. http://wot.motortrend.com/6734421/auto-shows/hyundai-veloster-confirmed-for-detroit-accent-for-chicago-azera-for-new-york/index.html

    Joe,

    Much later on the Azera release than I had hoped. But, lots of info for your blog!

    Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check it out Don! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete