Thursday, January 20, 2011

Home Videos Boring or Entertaining?



Look how small she was!
Vacation pictures, home videos, other people's dreams - there are a lot of things that we care about that others really just don't (unless they are really stunning). Before my daughter Elisabeth was born, my in-laws gave us a video camera for Christmas and we really put it to good use when my little monster was born. We we able to record a ton of "priceless to us" moments and every time we watch the footage we are amazed at how cute she was and how much she has grown. It blows us away every time how much she has grown.

Now she is so big!









The only trouble is when you feel the urge to share most people don't really want you to. It isn't that they don't care about you, your family, your interests, or what you care about; it's just NOT THEM. They aren't in the pictures, they weren't there in Florida, they didn't experience the dream and how crazy it was to walk on the ceiling upside down. Sounds harsh but 90% of the time it is reality.

So knowing this, when I decided to put my home videos together I had an idea to spice up the videos with some popular music. Now when the time comes to show grandparents and relatives, maybe they can at least enjoy a good tune. I think they turned out really well and it was my first attempt at doing something like this. So if you decide not to watch them I understand that it is still home videos. You can come over and look through my missionary pictures from PA if you'd like instead, I have three photo books full of them. Remember I never claimed to be the best making videos, just the best looking person who has. I really doubt you will make it all the way through 7 of these but I am posting them for posterity's sake anyway. Enjoy and don't forget to vote!



















Home Videos...
were awesome!
needed work
I couldn't stay awake


pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment