Friday, January 28, 2011

Macedone Miles hits 3000 visits!




Just wanted to say a quick thanks to 3000 visitors so far for reading Macedone Miles. You are in 19 countries, and in 36 states in the U.S. - Thanks for visiting us and enjoying some clean regular life stuff. It has been pretty interesting learning how to get this blog together and has been a lot of fun sharing thoughts, reviews, and pictures. Stay tuned for Macedone Miles to get even better. I have a lot of ideas on how to help you save money by finding good deals, and also sharing a laugh or two.


If you have any suggestions you can Facebook me or comment on this post. I would love to hear how to get better. In the meantime, I have added a few features. I have added the "labels" on the sidebar for quick referencing to fun stuff and also I have added a subscribe to the newsletter. More to come so stay tuned!

- Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment