Wednesday, February 2, 2011

25 Free Professional Haircuts!!!


SportClips in Lindon has given me 25 Free Haircut gift certificates! They are good for one free Men's or Boy's haircut. You must be a new client but that is the only stipulation. If you are a returning client they will give you $5 off your cut with the gift certificate. So here we go! I will give one gift certificate each to the first 25 people that email me at MACEDONEJOE@GMAIL.COM the answer to these 3 questions. You can find all the answers here in my blog too!

Questions:

1.)Where do I get my taxes done?

2.)What have I lost that means a lot to me?

3.)Name one movie I have seen recently?

DO NOT ANSWER IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST! EMAIL ME AT MACEDONEJOE@GMAIL.COM

GO GET 'EM! Remember the answers are here in Macedone Miles and you have to be in the first 25 people to respond to ALL 3 questions! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment