Friday, February 11, 2011

Macedone Miles Hits 4000 Visits!


Macedone Miles has hit 4000 visits in a short period of time. It has 120% more visitors than the month before every month! Thanks to all you readers and return readers from all around the world. People in 28 countries read Macedone Miles and here in the U.S. people in 39 states! Thanks for your interest in what interests me.

One interesting thing I have enjoyed is doing a Google search of Macedone. It is an unusual name and I have never met someone with it that I wasn't related to. When I first started Macedone Miles it didn't register on a Google search. Then later on it showed up on page 10 or so, then worked it's way up to page 5, then 4, and now it is at the top of the page 2. Most of you right now are probably laughing at how stupid that sounds and I admit that would sound stupid coming from someone else, but it is exciting for me!

 I have added a few features that you might like. I have added an "ASK JOE" feature where you can ask me a question about anything - a post, a car question, myself, or make suggestions. Also, you can now subscribe to the monthly newsletter. I send a newsletter out every month with coupons to save money at Murdock Hyundai in Lindon, share car care tips to help your car look nicer and last longer, and more updates on my family and what I am up to. I am always looking for ways to improve both professionally and personally so if you have any suggestions please let me know. Lastly, I have had a few requests to publish testimonials - if you have one please email me or enter it into the "ASK JOE" contact box and I will post it. Thanks again for reading!




- Joe Macedone

No comments:

Post a Comment