Monday, February 21, 2011

Macedone Miles Hits 5000 Visits!


When I created this blog I never knew how much work it would end up to be. I am constantly looking for ways to improve it and make it more useful to people. It has been a lot of fun though to share my world and bring Hyundai updates to everyone. Macedone Miles has spread its wings across 43 countries and 40 states here in the U.S. Pretty interesting that people in Croatia and Turkey want to read about a regular guy's life and interest.

 
I have added an "Ask Joe" box where you can ask me questions, submit feedback on the blog, or even if you want to write a testimonial.

Also, you can subscribe to receive monthly newsletters in the mail with coupons that save you money at Murdock Hyundai. So thanks for reading to everyone near and far! Remember if you know anyone that is looking for a new or used car make sure to send them to JOE MACEDONE at Murdock Hyundai in Lindon. If they purchase a car I will send you a $50 gift certificate to use in our service department! Stay tuned for more give aways and other good deals too. Thanks again for reading. Drive Safe!


- Joe Macedone


No comments:

Post a Comment