Friday, April 15, 2011

2012 Hyundai Azera Beauty



This post doesn't really have a point other than to point out how beautiful this car is. I was thinking about this segment (large car/entry level luxury) and the cars that the new Azera would compete with. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course but I can't think of a car that looks better. The Acura RL with it's weird nose, the Lexus ES looks like it has been the same car for the past 15 years now, and the Avalon is as boring as it gets. The new Azera I think hits this bland category square between the eyes with a fresh face and a list of standard features. Well done Hyundai!

- Joe Macedone

1 comment:

  1. I've been watching this car for the past 6 months. It is suppose to be revealed at the New York International Auto Show later this month, I am very interested in knowing what kind of engine they will make available to the US version and pricing relative to the current generation.

    ReplyDelete