Saturday, June 18, 2011

Careful There Are Salesmen Lurking About!


A lot of people ask me if I like my job...I
love it. I really enjoy that people come to me looking for my product and I can help them find the perfect fit. It is a lot of fun to get to know people from all different walks of like and from all over the world. I think people appreciate the way I do business as well compared to what else is out there. It is fun to meet people who are a little intimidated or on defense when they first come to the dealership help them feel comfortable until they realize things are different here. You can tell when you have done a good job because they are so happy with you and the vehicle and they send in their friends and family to come see you. So yeah, helping people find a car that fits their needs is fun....but I do know what is out there so it is understandable if they are a little apprehensive when car shopping. Be careful there are a lot of "Leftys" from Sesame Street out there!

- Joe Macedone


No comments:

Post a Comment