Friday, July 27, 2012

2014 Hyundai Tucson Revealed


The Hyundai Tucson has been in its current form for 3 years now and is ready for a freshening. Updated front end, rear end, and equipment will keep the "Hyundai momentum" going and keep the Tucson at the forefront of people's mind. The styling is a little toned down from the previous model and these pictures might give us a glimpse of what "Fluidic Precision", Hyundai CEO's term for Hyundai's new styling direction, will look like. Stay tuned for more spy shots to come!

1 comment:

  1. That is one good looking car. I am a big fan. I have never owned I Hyundai but I have heard very good things from my friends and family. Everyone that I know who owns one is only pleased with the purchase that they made. I also like the white. I think that cars look best in black or white.

    Rhonda Burgess @ Bob Dunn Hyundai

    ReplyDelete